Tire Customer Service Advisor - 6310 S Broadway Ave
Geared for the Driven
At Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
Tire Customer Service Associate
$16.25 * Medical * Dental * Vision * 3 weeks of Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * 401k Savings-100% match up to 5% * Child Care Assistance
What You’ll Do:
As a Tire CSA for Valvoline, you will help our guests with their tire needs. You will help build a loyal customer base by scanning tires and communicating the results to our guests. You’ll work as a team to provide fast, easy, trusted services to our guests, and have fun doing it!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An eagerness to learn, a friendly attitude, and a desire to be part of a customer-focused team
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, climb stairs, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility to crouch, bend, twist, and work with your hands above your head
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
- 1-2 years of automotive experience, ideally in an auto repair capacity, is preferred
The perks and benefits we’ll provide you*:
- Competitive weekly pay, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: NO LATE EVENINGS OR HOLIDAYS
- Paid on-the-job training
- This position offers potential to advance by learn other automotive preventative maintenance services
- Tuition assistance and access to a FREE online university*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- Company provided uniforms and tools
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
How you’ll advance in your career:
At Valvoline, it all starts with our people, and your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! The potential of learning other automotive preventative maintenance services will allow you the opportunity to build a rewarding career with our organization. With our commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.