Valvoline Instant Oil Change is growing fast – we’re planning to double our store footprint and need excellent leaders to grow with us! Upon joining our ‘Vamily,’ you’ll complete an accelerated manager-in-training program in as little as six months to develop into the role of Store Manager (aka Service Center Manager). This program is designed to build upon your established management experience and ensure you gain the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities of Valvoline Instant Oil Change’s (VIOC) policies required to manage your store in the future. You’ll take the lead in helping to build ideal team players capable of differentiating VIOC’s service experience from all others.
How We Take Care of the WHOLE You
- Starting pay: $25.10/hour + Overtime. Upon SCM promotion, you’ll convert to exempt status ($52,200 base salary + bonus potential)
- We’ll pay you Every. Single. Week.*
- On-the-job training – no previous automotive experience required
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay – because we value work-life boundaries!
- No late evenings or holidays means more flexibility to do what you love.
- Tuition and certification assistance and access to a DEBT-FREE undergraduate program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug coverage – with health savings account contributions
- 401(k) retirement savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- Back-up Child and Elder Care
- 50% discount on VIOC automotive services
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about!
- 11-time award-winning training program recognized by Training Magazine and the Association for Talent Development
*Upon promotion to SCM, you’ll be paid every two weeks.
**Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of one year of management experience required, preferably in a retail environment.
- Experience coaching and developing a team
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility, and safety control policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, stand for extended periods, and climb stairs
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Have full mobility – can twist, stoop, and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Assist in the daily operations of the service center, including inventory, labor management, and financial performance.
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers.
- Mentor, coach, and develop your team to become the next generation of Valvoline leaders.
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment.
- Work with your team to ensure excellent customer service and perform oil changes and additional car maintenance services.
It All Starts With Our People
At VIOC, it all starts with our people, and your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Military veterans are encouraged to apply.