Shift Leader/Automotive Technician - St. Charles
Are you a dedicated team player who is looking for an opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change, is looking for aspiring leaders! This is your gateway to learn the “ins & outs” of our service centers, develop as a leader, gain responsibility, and ultimately, move into a management role.
The Shift Leader role is one that is always active. You will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of opening and closing the service center, providing superior service to customers, and be an expert in the products and services we offer. If you’re ready for the next level of your career, we’ll put you on the fast-track to success.
THE TOOLS WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a customer-focused team
- At least 6 months automotive experience and/or one year of retail shift leader/key holder experience
THE TOOLS WE’LL PROVIDE TO YOU
- Paid on-the-job training
- No late evenings – Most locations close by 7pm
- Competitive pay set at 15.25
- Promoting from within – 95% of upper-level management started out in an entry-level position
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount – 50% off most services for up to 2 vehicles
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Savings plan
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.