We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
At Valvoline, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a ServiceNow Principal. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
We are seeking a seasoned and skilled ServiceNow Principal who will lead the optimization and implementation of new modules and enhancements within ServiceNow for the enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities (ITOM, ITAM, ITSM, CSM, HAM, SAM, CMDB, etc.), best practices, and industry trends. The ServiceNow Principal will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define business requirements, architect technical solutions, and provide expertise in the configuration and customization of ServiceNow modules. This role will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of admins and developers. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Liaising and collaborating with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into effective ServiceNow solutions. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, administrators, and business analysts, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Designing and architecting end-to-end ServiceNow solutions that align with business objectives, scalability, and future growth. Define technical standards, guidelines, and best practices for ServiceNow implementation and integration.
- Leading the configuration, customization, and development of ServiceNow modules, workflows, forms, scripts, and integrations.
- Designing and implementing ServiceNow integrations with other systems, both internal and external, using APIs and middleware. Leading and managing ServiceNow implementation projects, ensuring timely delivery, resource allocation, and adherence to project plans.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize existing ServiceNow implementations for performance, efficiency, and user experience. Performing thorough testing and debugging of solutions to ensure high quality and reliability.
- Providing guidance on industry best practices and emerging trends in ServiceNow architecture and implementation. Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including design specifications, architecture diagrams, and implementation guides.
- Providing training and mentorship to junior team members and administrators and developing ServiceNow best practices and techniques.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand their needs and provide strategic recommendations for leveraging ServiceNow to meet business requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of five years of experience as a ServiceNow Architect (or Principal) with a track record of successful end-to-end ServiceNow implementations
- ServiceNow Certified System Architect (CSA)
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and IT Business Management (ITBM) processes and modules
- Experience with ServiceNow integrations, including REST and SOAP APIs, MID Servers, and other integration methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly identify and resolve technical challenges
- Effective communication and leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and project management practices
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- 10 years of experience as a ServiceNow Architect (or Principal) with a track record of successful end-to-end ServiceNow implementations
- Certified Application Developer (CAD) preferred
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.comto make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.