ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
At Valvoline, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
A ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is needed to support a 280-seat contact center for Valvoline Instant Oil Change and Great Canadian Oil Change with 7 million+ interactions annually. Assist in the management of the Support Center CRM, CTI, WFM and Analytics applications. Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify business needs and support the development, deployment and maintenance of our SNOW platform to meet those needs. These are business-critical systems that require a high degree of uptime and support. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, building, and customizing the application to improve contact center operations, working in close collaboration with technology teams and contact center leadership teams.
- Completing system audits and analyses, identifying process flow problems, and implementing solutions to improve efficiency. Working with vendors and business stakeholders to identify improvements, resolve problems, and coordinate platform upgrades and changes.
- Ensuring the organization has the structure and requirements to capture the correct data to handle customer interactions. Ensuring the data can be extracted in a usable format to enable analysis and process improvement. This requires the ability to thoroughly understand the business processes of each type of customer interaction.
- Managing user access and providing support to end users of our ServiceNow platform. Troubleshooting issues; solving break/fix issues; maintaining documentation; ensuring compliance, including but not limited to user access reviews, records retention requirements, financial approvals, product/master data approvals, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, CIS or related, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years in IT system administration
- ServiceNow administrator experience
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows Servers and Operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead change management initiatives across a large team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to detail, operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Technical troubleshooting, process mapping, and project management skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
Experience in a call center environment
Project management experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40311