-Potential Cash Earnings: $90,899.84
-Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 based on experience
-Bonus Potential: $45,899.84 based on set performance goals
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid on-the-job training
- Leadership development and coaching
- Tuition reimbursement including technical certifications
- Safety shoes offered through the company
- Management experience (Military Experience is a major plus)
- Automotive repair center experience (two years or more preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and can twist, stoop and bend
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction,
- multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility management and safety best practices
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the repair center and lead the team to meet them.
- Facilitate and conduct technical training as needed.
- Monitor technician productivity
- Establish and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and
- referral business.
- Maintain high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks.
*if you feel you do not meet all the requirements but are prepared to take on the position, please apply and tell us why!*
PM Lube, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based upon disability.