Oil Change Technician
Geared for the Driven!!!!
Safety is always top of mind for Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process. We are proud to provide essential services to our communities.
Whether you are looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you reach every milestone.
What you will do:
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you will succeed:
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within' a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, dental, and 401(k) savings plans with a company match
Skills / Requirements
* Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
* Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
* Be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.