Oil Change Technician
When you become part of the Valvoline team, you will learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning!!
Valvoline will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow.
If you have a positive & friendly attitude and the desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
We don't just talk a good game either, we really do promote from within.
After all, 90% of our Service Center Managers started as an hourly Technician.
Skills / Requirements
* Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
* Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
* Be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 5182226