Oil Change Technician
When you become part of the Valvoline team, you will learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning!!
Valvoline will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow.
If you have a positive & friendly attitude and the desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
We don't just talk a good game either, we really do promote from within.
After all, 90% of our Service Center Managers started as an hourly Technician.
Skills / Requirements
* Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
* Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
??? Be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.