Manager In Training
The Service Center Manager at Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) is responsible to efficiently run one of our service centers. You will take pride in managing a service center from the bottom up, from daily tasks to reporting store profitability and recommending changes. Our managers direct the daily operations of all service center employees .
A day in the life of a Service Center Manager at VIOC is unpredictable and exciting.
Skills / Requirements
- Running successful service center overall according to costs and profits
- Understanding and adhering to both State and Federal laws in order to ensure compliance with Human Resource, Legal and Environmental compliance
- Mentoring your team of employees to foster a collaborative work environment
- Maintaining a clean workspace that invites customers and provides comfort for them to return
- Conduct training sessions (utilizing the Super Pro Training System) for service center employees and technicians
- Scheduling staff, ordering service center inventory and managing day-to-day obstacles
- Ensuring employees adhere to VIOC policies and procedures
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control
- Knowledge of facility and safety control policies and practices
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of weight
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
Work Experience and/or Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of management experience
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Valvoline has spent 150 years under the hood perfecting our lubricants to improve vehicle performance. Our long history of success is an indication of the stability of our company.
Working at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
We strive to recognize our current employees and promote from within. We also have many incoming managers who exude the attitude and experience to be very successful in this role.
By applying for the Service Center Manager position at VIOC, you are putting your career into your own hands. The opportunity lies far beyond a job with a clear career track. We value our employee’s honesty, push for effective work ethics, recognize achievement and focus on self-improvement and ongoing learning. Apply today to begin your path to success at VIOC.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5116538