Internal Audit Intern
It All Starts with Our People
As the leader in automotive preventive maintenance, Valvoline has a proven track record of growth. We continue to invest in our people, processes, and technology to strengthen our ability to efficiently deliver Quick, Easy, Trusted service across all our stores – every day. We're not just in the car business; we're in the people business. And we're looking for humble, hungry, and smart people to help us shape the future of mobility. If you're hungry to drive change and seek a dynamic, collaborative environment that fuels both personal and professional growth, you've found your place with us.
Our highest priority is creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as anInternal Audit Intern.As an intern, you would assist the audit teams in the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases of audit projects and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance testing (SOX) in conformance with Internal Audit policies and procedures.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Assisting auditors with the execution of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) control testing.
- Assisting auditors with documentation of work performed.
- Assisting auditors with managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Assisting with internal audit projects and follow-up activities, as needed.
- Monitoring and communicate status according to established timelines
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Working towards a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a comparable major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (3.5 GPA preferred)
- Ability to be resourceful and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately document work performed
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, result-driven team environment
- Basic Microsoft Office experience (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Your Path to Valvoline
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Join us in revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket industry while enjoying competitive benefits, a supportive work culture, and opportunities for advancement. Apply now and become an integral part of our journey at Valvoline.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request to applicants with disabilities to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or emailECC@valvoline.comto request reasonable accommodation during any point in the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.