Inside Sales Representative
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
At Valvoline, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Inside Sales Representative. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Inside Sales Representative provides support to the Commercial Sales Team. This role is dedicated to making warm and cold calls to potential fleet customers for corporate stores and franchisee stores enrolled in our fleet generation program. This role will assist in VIOC's new ground-up and acquired stores by generating new leads and converting leads to fleet accounts to help drive our OCPD. In addition, this role is responsible for resolving all fleet inbound calls through the fleet services phone number, along with managing the fleet services mailbox. Lastly, this role will support VIOC stores closing out open Repair Orders. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to warm leads generated by VIOC stores. Supporting new VIOC store growth (ground-up or acquisition) by making cold calls to potential and current local fleets. Converting leads to accounts to help increase conversion percentages.
- Calling on cold and warm leads for franchisees participating in the lead generation program. Recording all activities and setting follow-up reminders. Communicating with franchisees when new accounts are set up and providing supply fleet knowledge.
- Inputting leads into Salesforce, assigning leads to the respective sales representative, logging activities and task follow-ups, and ensuring all appropriate fields are completed in Salesforce. Gathering credit applications and submitting them for approval via Winshuttle.
- Building fleet accounts in POS once the account number is granted.
- Managing the Fleet Services mailbox and inbound calls generated from the Fleet Services' phone number. Helping to answer questions and inquiries regarding customer experience, store issues, fleet account updates, claims, invoicing, etc.
- Helping to support VIOC stores in closing out open ROs in our fleet FMC portals. Assisting in other projects/management initiatives as needed.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of three years of experience in customer service or inside/outside sales
Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce.com
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.comto make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.