Henley Enterprises, Inc. (and our associated entities) is a privately-owned Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) currently operating over 230 VIOC locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Florida, California, and Louisiana. The company has grown rapidly nearly tripling in size over the last five years and is projecting continued growth moving forward. This position will be based out of our corporate office in Irvine, CA and reports to the HR & Talent Manager.
The Administrator will assist the HR department in organizing, enhancing and executing a wide variety of HR administrative processes supporting over 230 Valvoline Instant Oil Change franchise locations. Full time availability is preferred, butfor the right candidate, this could be a part time position with flexible working arrangements.Hourly pay $23.50
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Process employee transactions including but not limited to; new hires, job changes, performance reviews and terminations
- Perform regular employee database audits and update information as needed to ensure proper functionality of system processes and data integrity on reports
- Keep employee files & records up-to-date in the HRIS system (UltiPro) including, scanning and attaching documents to employee files
- Assist department with mailings, projects, etc.
- Create effective cross-functional working relationships with others on-site, at regional offices and stores
- Learn and leverage the HRIS, timekeeping systems and reporting functionalities (UltiPro/Kronos)
- HR/Payroll communications
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Office Applications including Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail (required)
- Ability to professionally handle working with sensitive /confidential information
- Desire to advance in the field of HR and expand responsibilities to meet the needs of the company
Education and Experience Requirements
- UltiPro experience a big plus!
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- College degree is preferred, but not required. Will consider candidates currently in school and pursuing a degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of prior HR/Payroll administrative experience (internship experience will be accepted)
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 90% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.