Equipment Repair Assistant
- The Equipment Repair Assistant is responsible for assisting in the equipment maintenance and repair operations for the Equipment Repair department.
Skills / Requirements
- This motivated individual must have the willingness to learn and grow with our company.
- Have the willingness to drive long distances daily.
- Possess the skill to read and comprehend manufacturer's manuals and instructions used in repairing equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, analyze, identify, and repair equipment.
- Company vehicle provided (A clean driving record is required)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and repair or similar skills preferred.
- Maintains, cleans, stores, and safeguards all hand and power tools that are issued.
- Ensure that company vehicle and contents are well maintained, organized, and accounted for
- Employee will report to our Southington location daily and be deployed from there.
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4263182