Equipment Repair Assistant
- The Equipment Repair Assistant is responsible for assisting in the equipment maintenance and repair operations for the Equipment Repair department.
Skills / Requirements
- This motivated individual must have the willingness to learn and grow with our company.
- Have the willingness to drive long distances daily.
- Possess the skill to read and comprehend manufacturer's manuals and instructions used in repairing equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, analyze, identify, and repair equipment.
- Company vehicle provided (A clean driving record is required)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and repair or similar skills preferred.
- Maintains, cleans, stores, and safeguards all hand and power tools that are issued.
- Ensure that company vehicle and contents are well maintained, organized, and accounted for
- Employee will report to our Southington location daily and be deployed from there.
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.