Entry Level Vehicle Service Specialist - Chicopee
What You'll Do:
As an entry-level vehicle service specialist, you will help keep our guests safe on the road by providing top-tier customer service while performing preventative maintenance services for their vehicles. Through our award-winning training program, you will learn to change oil, check and refill fluids, rotate tires, test and replace batteries, inspect and replace lights and wipers - all included in our 18-point safety check. You'll work on a team to provide fast, easy, trusted services to our guests, and have fun doing it!
At VIOC, 'It all starts with our people.' Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority.
The perks and benefits we'll provide you*:
- Competitive pay starting at $18.25/hour, paid vacation, and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: No late evenings
- Paid on-the-job training ' No previous automotive experience is required
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans ' 100% match up to 3%
- We promote from within ' a commitment we are passionate about
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- 40% discount on Valvoline Instant Oil Change automotive services
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- An eagerness to learn, a friendly attitude, and a desire to be part of a customer-focused team
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, climb stairs, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility to crouch, bend, twist, and work with your hands above your head
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
HOW YOU'LL ADVANCE IN YOUR CAREER:
We're passionate about cars, but we are really in the business of taking care of people. At Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone.
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Skills / Requirements
What you will do
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you will succeed
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we have been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn’t it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
*Terms and conditions apply
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans