Entry Level - Lube Technician-16th Ave
Geared for the Driven
At Valvoline's Great Canadian Oil Change (GCOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. It's our goal to not only serve but earn the trust of our communities and have each other's backs.
What you’ll do
As a Lube Technician you will help drive our continued success of by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently.
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere.
- Master products, services and company knowledge.
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- You can occassionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within– a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays*
- Group RRSP with employer matching contributions*
*Terms and conditions apply. Benefits may vary by location.
Valvoline Quick Lube Corp (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statutes, common law and other regulatory requirements.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.