Entry-Level Lube Tech / Technician - 4201 N GrandView Ave, Odessa, TX
Geared for the Driven
$15.25/hour * Medical * Dental * Vision * Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * 401(k) Savings with Match * Back-up Family Care
What You’ll Do:
As a lube technician (aka auto technician), you will help keep our guests safe on the road by providing top-tier customer service while performing preventative maintenance services for their vehicles. Through our award-winning training program, you will learn to change oil, check and refill fluids, rotate tires, test and replace batteries, inspect and replace lights and wipers, perform an 18-point safety check, and more. You’ll work as a team to provide fast, easy, trusted services to our guests, and have fun doing it!
At VIOC, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
The perks and benefits we’ll provide you*:
- Competitive weekly pay, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: No late evenings or holidays
- Paid on-the-job training – No previous automotive experience is required
- Tuition and certification assistance and access to a FREE online university
- Medical and prescription drug coverage – with Health Savings Account contributions
- Dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- Back-up Child and Elder Care
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- 50% discount on Valvoline Instant Oil Change automotive services
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An eagerness to learn, a friendly attitude, and a desire to be part of a customer-focused team
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, climb stairs, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility to crouch, bend, twist, and work with your hands above your head
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
How you’ll advance in your career:
At Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! Click here to learn more and to hear from some of our ‘Vamily’ members. With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40494