Entry Level Automotive Technician
Text henleyjobs to 23000 to start your application today!
Are you looking to reach your full potential? Do you enjoy meeting new people and working in a team environment? Whether you are looking for a part-time job with flexible hours, or a full-time career with excellent advancement opportunities, Henley Enterprises, Inc, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change, is proud to offer you the tools necessary to succeed.
We welcome all types of talent – no matter your background or experience. Wherever your confidence level is, we’ll make sure you’re trained in the services we offer including changing oil, check/filling vehicle fluids or inspecting/replacing lights and wipers. Our team of trainers are equipped to lead you through the path of self-made success. That’s why we do not require any experience in our service centers! It doesn’t matter if you’re a recent high-school grad, a well-seasoned professional looking for a change, a veteran transitioning back into civilian life or somewhere in the middle.
THE TOOLS WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Some retail/hospitality experience is great, but not required
THE TOOLS WE’LL PROVIDE TO YOU
- Paid on-the-job training
- No late evenings – Most locations close by 7pm
- Competitive pay set at $19.75
- Promoting from within – 95% of upper-level management started out in an entry-level position
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount – 50% off most services for up to 2 vehicles
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Savings plan
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.