Entry Level Automotive Technician- Fayetteville
Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Automotive Technicians. Whether you are looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you reach every milestone and have fun in between.
What you will do
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will function as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you will succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employees are required to stand, stoop, kneel, walk, and bend for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must have full body mobility (twisting, turning, bending, stooping, squatting. and working for extensive periods of time with hands above head)
- Work in cramped areas and in awkward body positions
- Climb ladders occasionally
- Walk up and down stairs
- Work while wearing personal protective equipment
- Work around high noise levels
- Must be able to walk/stand continuously
- Must be physically fit with unimpaired balance or mobility to work around floor openings with a depth up to ten feet
- Must be able to guide in vehicles weighing up to 10,000 GVWR
- Must have quick reflexes and ability to work in a physically demanding environment
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we have been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We are passionate about cars, but we are really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing, and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn’t it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid vacation, holidays
- *Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan*
*Terms and conditions apply*
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.