Entry Level Automotive Technician- Conway
Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Automotive Technicians. Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you’ll do
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we’ve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn’t it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.