Customer Service Advisor- Washington
$16.25 * Medical * Dental * Vision * Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * 401(k) Retirement Savings with Match * Back-up Family Care
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are often the first and last face our customers see. You will create lasting impressions and build loyal customers by using product knowledge and services to present oil change options and additional services. No matter your experience, our training program will prepare you to communicate successfully with our guests and provide you with the skills and confidence to be exceptional under the hood. We will help you become an expert on our products, services, and company knowledge.
At VIOC, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
The perks and benefits we’ll provide you*:
- Competitive weekly pay, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: No late evenings or holidays
- Paid on-the-job training – No previous automotive experience is required
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- Tuition and certification assistance and access to a FREE online university
- Medical and prescription drug coverage – with Health Savings Account contributions
- Dental, vision, and 401(k) retirement savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- Back-up Child and Elder Care
- 50% discount on Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) automotive services
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Comfortable suggesting additional services to guests based on inspection and/or manufacturer and Valvoline recommendations
- Have effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- You enjoy interacting with people face-to-face
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Willing to be top-side technician cross-trained
- Have full mobility and can work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
How you’ll advance in your career:
At VIOC, your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! Click here to learn more and to hear from some of our ‘Vamily’ members. With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.comto make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.