Customer Service Advisor - Fern Creek
- Job ID
- Store #
- 7150 Cedar Springs Blvd
Geared for the Driven
At Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are often the first and last face our customers see. You will create lasting impressions and build loyal customers by using your knowledge of our products and services. No matter your experience, our training program will prepare you to be skilled, confident, and exceptional under the hood and communicating with our guests.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
- Present oil change options and additional services based on manufacturer recommendations
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Provide hands-on assistance under the hood as needed
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
How you’ll succeed
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- You enjoy interacting with people face-to-face
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
- Competitive weekly pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition assistance*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.