Customer Relations Specialist
Geared for the Driven
At Fidelity Petroleum Resources, Inc, a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you are often the first face our customers see and the voice between customers and technicians. This is the perfect part-time position for those with busy lives or just want to make a little extra income. The best part is you’ll have a flexible schedule and never have to work late nights - all while working with our friendly team.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
- Adhere to all company policies and SuperPro 10 procedures
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance checks
- Assist technicians by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- A willingness to learn and work efficiently
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- Access to reliable transportation
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- Bonus potential
- On-the-job training
- Paid bi-weekly
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- No late evenings
- We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
- Tuition assistance program*
- Paid time off and holidays*
*Terms and conditions apply
Fidelity Petroleum Resources, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_VIOC_B8AFDF9B-6DA6-4B8E-BA75-301A5DA750DE_21975895