Corporate Office Reception/Administration
Henley Enterprises, Inc. (and our associated entities) is a privately-owned Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) currently operating over 230 VIOC locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Florida, and California as well as a related business in Oklahoma. The company has grown rapidly nearly tripling in size over the last ten years and is projecting continued growth moving forward. This position works from our Newton Corporate Office and reports to the Associate Director of Business Optimization.
This position will maintain office efficiencies by coordinating efforts with Area offices and assisting home office departments in various tasks and projects. Key requirements include the ability to work independently, take initiative as an individual contributor and be an effective team participant while ensuring that office staff are thoroughly supported to complete their job requirements. This position is not suited for remote setup and is required to be in the Newton office to perform job requirements, with that we are a flexible company and will consider both full time and part time availability for the right candidate(s).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check in, conference room scheduling, setup (IT systems) and food/beverage service, support of office staff.
- Manage Communications utilizing intercompany website, Microsoft outlook and other tools. Communications will include, but not be limited to, posting departmental documentation, company news broadcasts, Customer/Employee correspondence, and updating assigned tasks through project management software.
- Analyze office policies, procedures and system processes driving for efficiencies and eliminating redundancy.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail
- Plan and coordinate office events as requested
- Complete additional projects as assigned
- Customer focused approach, internal and external
- Ability to read and react to the office environment in a positive manner
- Strong work ethic, with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional applications with focus on Outlook & Word
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Project timeline software and Microsoft Power Point is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School or GED degree
- Minimum of 3 years in an office management or key administrative position.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 90% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
The above description is not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor is it intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended only to describe the general nature of the job.