Car Wash Site Manager
Mr. Sparkle Car Wash Manager-
Leads car wash location to obtain customer satisfaction and retention, team member satisfaction and retention, while upholding Mr. Sparkle's image and reputation and achieving all performance objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
Skills / Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds a loyal customer base by establishing a trusting relationship based on integrity and fairness.
- Listens effectively to understand and communicate in a business-like manner to both customers and employees all pertinent subject matter.
- Presents a warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional image to customers.
- In charge of the location’s maintenance (maintain cleanliness of sites, equipment maintenance/repair & chemical care and quality of the wash service).
- Maintain accountability for the operations of the car washes (deposits, inventory, cashier machine functionality & discount codes).
- Invoice’s customers using proper procedures for cash, charge & credit.
- Handles customer complaints, employee conflicts and daily operational problems in an even-tempered, fair, and consistent manner.
- Learns and understands the performance business data and applies it fairly to daily operations and decisions in effort to increase productivity.
- Reaches established monthly goals.
- Follows daily opening and closing procedures accurately.
- Responds accurately and on time to all administrative duties and deadlines, including employee scheduling, evaluations, deposits, inventory, etc.
- Oversight of wash property including curb appeal