Car Wash Detailer - Milford
This is the entry level position within the White Duck Car Wash Service Center. The detailer plays a vital role in the locations success and its ability to effectively service the customer. They must excel at the technical functions of the job as required of the programmer position and have the skills required to independently perform the detailing services as purchased by customers. They are a part of a larger team and must be willing to help out where needed to provide the highest level of customer service that is expected.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute White Duck standard operating procedures flawlessly.
- Perform detailing services as required.
- Assist team members in the servicing of customers.
- Greet customer as needed during their shift.
- Keep work area clean, organized and well stocked during and after the shift.
- Follow the direction of the supervisor on duty.
- Work safe.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High performance teams and a strong team player
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work in varying temperature conditions
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Understanding of safety policies and practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School or GED
- Less than 6 months experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop up to six to ten times per hour, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Work on your feet for extended periods of times
- A current valid driver’s license.