Car Wash Customer Service Attendant
Car Wash Employees Wanted!!!
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently looking for qualified employees to work at our Car wash in Newington CT!!
Car wash attendants are responsible for washing cars and carrying out all other daily duties that ensure effective operation of a car wash facility.
Job description involves
- Greet customers with a warm smile, ask them what they want get done, collect the specified fee, and happily get to work, completing the tasks as quickly a possible.
- Attendant should be able to know how to use certain equipment for them to be able to work efficiently in an automated facility.
- Be able to control the levers and switches that control the washing process.
- Direct the Driver into the entrance to the car wash or guides them onto tracks.
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles, and pre-wash exterior areas of cars
- Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order
- Perform cleaning of facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized
- Provide assistance to customers in any area concerning car wash process
- Apply water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, broom, hand tools, pressure washer, and grease gun
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in carrying out given tasks daily
- Ensure vacuums are unclogged, trash cans emptied, and hoses properly hung
- With a sense of urgency, ensure the right thing is done at the right time with customers, home office, and fellow teammates.
The car wash attendant's work description also involves protecting vehicles during the washing process by ensuring wipers are secured to the windshield, antennas are down, and other parts of the car are properly secured from the hard impact of the brush applied in the wash cycle.
When you become part of the Valvoline team, here are the benefits available to you
- Fun Work Environment
- PTO (personal time off)
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) with match
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules with No Late Night Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Hands on Super-Pro Training
- Great Team Spirit and Much More!
Skills / Requirements
Requirements - Skills, Abilities, Knowledge - for Car Wash Attendant Role
- Ability to display courteous and professional attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to work flexible hours, such as weekends
- Ability to work standing over long periods of time
- Ability to lift items of moderate weight
- Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
- Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time
- Ability to interact ethically with fellow employees and customers
- Possess valid and current driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
- Experience driving vehicles of different types, including automatic and manual cars