Business Optimization Administrator - Intern
Henley Enterprises, Inc. (and our associated entities) is a privately-owned Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) currently operating over 230 VIOC locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Florida, and California as well as a related business in Oklahoma. The company has grown rapidly nearly tripling in size over the last ten years and is projecting continued growth moving forward. This position works from our Newton Corporate Office and reports to the Associate Director of Business Optimization. Starting pay is $19.50 per hour.
The Business Optimization Administrator position is responsible for performing administrative duties such as data entry, preparation of various documents and supporting our Operations, Business Optimization and Development teams. Duties will also include backup of the Corporate Administrator with items such as sorting mail, scheduling meetings and other receptionist duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Point of Sale (POS) Maintenance
- Data Entry
- Matching and scanning Environmental manifests to reporting to ensure accuracy
- Mail distribution
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Data entry
- Microsoft Office Applications – intermediate level
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills: ability to work professionally and collaboratively with peers, supervisor, external resources;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Proven ability to work with others
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 90% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
- A current valid driver’s license and insurability rating is required; occasional travel by vehicle may be required.
- Occasional overnight travel to other regions may be required.
- Experiencing our business model in our Service Centers is encouraged
The above description is not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor is it intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended only to describe the general nature of the job.