Business Analyst, Strategic Partnerships & Incubation
It All Starts with our People
As the leader in automotive preventive maintenance, Valvoline has a proven track record of growth. We continue to invest in our people, processes, and technology to strengthen our ability to efficiently deliver Quick, Easy, Trusted service across all our stores – every day. We're not just in the car business; we're in the people business. And we're looking for humble, hungry, and smart people to help us shape the future of mobility. If you're hungry to drive change and seek a dynamic, collaborative environment that fuels both personal and professional growth, you've found your place with us.
Our highest priority is creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Business Analyst II supporting Strategic Partnerships & Incubation. In this role, you will review new opportunities, assist with the development of business cases, track budgets, and aggregate and analyze market data.
Valvoline Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY. This role offers a hybrid work model.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Work closely with managers and business owners to provide insights and suggested improvements or adjustments of ongoing pilots based on KPIs, performance analysis, and market trends.
- Work cross-functionally with Accounting, Accounts Payable, and FP&A to ensure accurate reporting of ongoing Incubation pilots.
- Monitor and track budgets and progress related to Strategic Partnership & Incubation business activities, including invoice and payment tracking monthly.
- Assist with identifying and evaluating new opportunities to understand the business case of potential pilots, including initial ROI analyses and presentations.
- Assist in developing a platform (such as Power BI or Tableau) to track the latest car parc & industry statistics for quick monthly analysis, comparing actuals to forecasts.
- Additional ad-hoc requests or analysis as needed. General administrative support to the Strategic Partnership & Incubation team.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related field required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, preferably in finance, market research, or business development
- Power BI or Tableau experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We Take Care of the WHOLE You
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Your Path to Valvoline
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Join us in revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket industry while enjoying competitive benefits, a supportive work culture, and opportunities for advancement. Apply now and become an integral part of our journey at Valvoline.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request to applicants with disabilities to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.comto request reasonable accommodation during any point in the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.