Valvoline Instant Oil Change is looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle's condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Skills / Requirements
Car Detailer Requirements:
- Valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- 3 years prior detailing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends.
Car Detailer benefits:
* Fun Work Environment
* PTO (personal time off)
* Employee Discounts
* 401(k) with match
* Advancement Opportunities
* Flexible Schedules with No Late-Night Hours
* Medical Insurance
* Hands on Super-Pro Training
* Great Team Spirit and Much More!