Assistant Service Center Manager
Text henleyjobs to 23000 to start your application today!
Are you a dedicated team player looking to level up your career? Henley Enterprises, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change, is looking for leaders! This is your gateway to learn the “ins & outs” of our service centers, develop as a leader, gain responsibility, and ultimately, move into a management role.
The Assistant Service Center Manager role is always on the move. You will be responsible for building and developing a diverse team that will differentiate our service experience from others. If you’re ready for the next level of your career, we’ll put you on the fast-track to success.
THE TOOLS WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a customer-focused team
- One year experience as a supervisor/third key/shift leader or assistant manager AND at least six months of automotive experience OR two years as a supervisor/third key/shift leader or assistant manager in a customer facing retail establishment.
THE TOOLS WE’LL PROVIDE TO YOU
- Paid on-the-job training
- No late evenings – Most locations close by 7pm
- Competitive pay set at $21.00
- Promoting from within – 95% of upper-level management started out in an entry-level position
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount – 50% off most services for up to 2 vehicles
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Savings plan
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.