Assistant Service Center Manager - East Naples
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises Inc, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Assistant Service Center Managers. Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Safety is always top of mind for Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
What you’ll do
As an Assistant Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. You’ll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicle’s needs while building loyalty. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members’ success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we’re here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Address customer concerns quickly and effectively
- Assign duties to team members to maximize service center
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed to the highest of standards
- Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) in the daily operation and oversight of the service center
- Manage the service center effectively in the absence of the Service Center Manager
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center.
- Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- Six months of supervisory experience or related experience/training preferred
- Flexible work schedule & competitive pay starting at $18.50/hour!
- Paid on-the-job training, based upon a nationally awarded training program
- We promote from within– 95% of upper management started in an entry level position
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.