Henley Enterprises, Inc., a privately owned Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), is hiring a Facilities Maintenance Specialist servicing locations in southern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. As a Facilities Maintenance Specialist, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by maintaining equipment and surrounding service center locations. You will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and repairs to keep our service centers safe and well-maintained.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Perform maintenance and repairs in hydraulics, data and security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry, and painting
- Electrical repairs: Switch, receptacle, breaker, ballast, fixture, and motor replacement
- Plumbing repairs: toilet, sink, faucet & dispenser replacement/repair
- Safely transport building materials to different jobsites
- Perform all work processes as assigned by the Facility Department Supervisor regarding administrative procedures, timecards, CC slips, bills, tool inventories, ordering, coding bills, using work orders etc.
- Recommend maintenance needs to Supervisor of building and equipment within your area of responsibility.
- Must be willing and have the eagerness to learn how to perform quality work in repairs and upkeep of lube service equipment and building and ground maintenance
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Ability to use a computer and basic understanding of MS office tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in maintenance and repair
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Will train the right candidate
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 10% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
- A current valid driver’s license and insurability rating is required; travel by vehicle is required.
- This position requires up to 90% local travel.
- Occasional overnight travel to other regions will be required
- Required overtime, late evenings, and responds to weekend emergencies as needed.
- Starting pay is $20.75 per hour for the first 90 days. Increase to $22 - $25 per hour based experience after 90 days.
Note: For all jobs in operations and service department attach the ADA checklist in lieu of listing the requirements as above.