* The Maintenance Technician is responsible for general repairs, building repairs of various types, lube equipment/piping repairs, and ensuring that each facility is maintained to the point that it is safe for our customers and coworkers.
* The individual in this position is also responsible for ensuring that the building operates above all federal and state requirements
* Experience in electrical, carpentry and plumbing required. Applicable licenses preferred but not required. Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role is required. Travel in company provided van is required to work in different locations Overnight travel is approximately 20%
Skills / Requirements
* The individual in this full-time position must have experience in preventative/ building maintenance and general knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and general repairs. Must be a "handy person" with good diagnostic and execution skills and must be able to work well with others as well as independently. Tasks and Duties
* Perform preventative maintenance tasks on all equipment.
* Maintains, cleans, stores and safeguards all hand and power tools that are issued.
* Ensure that company vehicle and contents are well maintained, organized and accounted for.
* Perform basic electrical tasks such as replacing outlets, light fixtures, light switches, signage lights, outdoor parking lot lighting and ballasts.
* Perform basic plumbing tasks such as replacing faucets, sinks, toilets, etc.
* Work week consists 40-50 hours a week
* Occasional Mandatory OT will be required
* Employee will report to our Southington location daily and be deployed from there.
* Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
* Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
* Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
* Able to use and work on any type of ladder
* Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
Job Benefits: We offer an outstanding training program along with competitive benefits.
* Fun Work Environment
* PTO (paid time off)
* Employee Discounts
* 401(k) * Advancement Opportunities
* Flexible Schedules
* Medical Insurance
* Great Team Spirit and Much More!