Customer Relations Specialist
Geared for the Driven
At Triple G Lube, Inc, a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you are often the first face our customers see and the voice between customers and technicians. This is the perfect part-time position for those with busy lives or just want to make a little extra income. The best part is you’ll have a flexible schedule and never have to work late nights - all while working with our friendly team.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
- Adhere to all company policies and SuperPro 10 procedures
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance checks
- Assist technicians by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- A willingness to learn and work efficiently
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- Access to reliable transportation
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Paid Bi-weekly
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- No late evenings
- We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
- Tuition assistance program*
- Paid holidays*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Triple G Lube, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Jerome Gerszewski at 218-779-1936 or email email@example.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.